martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Contenidos 4 años

UNIDAD 5: CHERRIES

TEMA
La fruta: apple, orange, banana, cherries, plum, pear,  light, water
Repaso: Los números del 1 al 20, los colores, For me, Yes/No, What colour is it?, Big, small.


ESTRUCTURAS COMUNICATIVAS
Can I help you?, I’m helping!, Yum yum!, Oh, no!, Thank you, I’ve got (an apple), For you, fruit salad,
Watering the flowers, pick up cherries, I like..., I don´t like.., Do you like..?


Cuento: Cherries
Canción: Cherries are yummy!


UNIDAD 6: SHUT THE GATE!
TEMA
La granja y sus animales: cow, sheep, duck, hen, horse, farmer.
Repaso: Los números del 1 al 20, los colores, y vocabulario del trimestre pasado.


ESTRUCTURAS COMUNICATIVAS
Yes, please!, I like (sheep), Shut the gate, Rocket!,  The farmer’s got a (cow), Open the gate!.


Cuento: Shut the Gate!
Canción: The Hokey Pokey (aprendemos la diferencia entre izquierda-derecha, left-right)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario